Celebrating Our 6th Season..
Welcome to the official website for Tribute National Talent Competition. The new season of dance is just around the corner and we are so excited to celebrate our 6th season in 2017. From day one, Tribute has always been a family business. My wife Karen is the office manager and is very involved in our company in so many ways. Our children Olivia and Jonah (seen with me in the picture) have shared the stage with their daddy from the very first awards segment back in 2012 and have loved every moment. They enjoy seeing all of the dancers and sharing in the excitement of the awards ceremonies. As a father it has been a blessing to share with my own children the positive atmosphere at our events. Sharing my own family with all of the families attending our events has truly been something special. Tribute continues to be an event where love, respect and appreciation of family matters and is visible in so many ways. On behalf of my family and our amazing staff, I would like to say thank you for your support and we are so excited to see everyone in 2017…
• Online Registration is now available for the 2017 Season.
• The Minneapolis Regional on April 21-23 is now full based on email confirmations and phone calls prior to online registration. We are now referring studios to our March 24-26 date. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
• As we did last year we will not be mailing brochures to the dance studios..Go Green
• Our New Website is now Live
• All rules and regulations are the same as they were in 2016
Tribute To My Parents Award
At Tribute we are honored to give dancers the opportunity to share the love and respect that they have for their parents in the form of an essay. As the winning essay is read for all to hear it truly touches the lives of so many in a very positive way. The laughter and tears that are shared during this award are very emotional and make a lasting impression. For the new competition season we are now accepting essays for 2017.